Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't get to Apps because i have forgotten my password.

Customer Question
Can't get to Apps...

Can't get to Apps because i have forgotten my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 4 months ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks, ***** ***** to connect to Uber

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer support, thank you for utilizing our service.
I will be assisting you today.
To connect to uber or install any app you would need the Apple id and password ***** do so.

Reset your Apple id and password ***** the link given below click on it and follow the onscreen steps.

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, if you are unable to follow any given steps please don't worry, click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.