Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I set my ID number on my phone. It locks me out and…

Customer Question
How do I set...

How do I set my ID number on my phone. It locks me out and my phone want work

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your phone?

About four hours ago and then it locked me out. Just told me I have 17 more minutes to try again

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Smartphone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No this is my first iPhone I used my thumb print to open it and it still tells I need an ID an then locks me out

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Just help me please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Do you mean it is asking for a 4 or 6 digit PIN?