Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My question is when restoring ipa2 -1 error occurs

Customer Question
Hello my question is...

Hello my question is when restoring ipa2 -1 error occurs constantly

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Windows 7 23 bit

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I tried iTunes and 3utool

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Recently

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Very usual

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I reset the iPad never restored again giving error constantly when download reaches to %80 gives error

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I have seen some weird things that happen with itunes and windows. Sometimes its the apple driver and sometimes its itunes. Sounds like your apple device is being recognized by itunes so that is good so it sounds more like itunes itself.

It's always good in this situation to uninstall and reinstall itunes, but first...make sure you are running the most recent version of itunes. If you are and this is still happening, I would reinstall itunes.

Are you comfortable with doing this or would you want me to remote in and do this for you? Let me know

Right now again
Ok go ahead please

Please click the accept button on the remote assist offer if you would like to continue and then do the following:

In order to remote assist I just need you to do the following:

1. Click this link:https://join.zoho.com/149800356

2. Click the “download’ button

3. Open the downloaded file