Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Would you please tell me how to get a pass word on my phone…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, Would you...

Hi Pearl, Would you please tell me how to get a pass word on my phone thus allowing me to down load an " app " for taxis etc, Thanks,

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Andrew Gibb +61417189411

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

I have never used the phone for apps at all,only apps came with phone last year

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it for now, the more knowledge the more dangerous!!! Thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for the Apple ID password?

Is it showing an email address when it asks for the password? If yes, do you recognize that email address?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Do also you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

I do not want to join a servive,please cancel the job ref 18178531-463 immediately and do not continue with the monthly draw down from my card,sorry for the misunderstanding,regards,Andrew Gibb
above is my wish and instructions

Monthly support subscription is only optional. This is just a one-time support session per your request.

Is it asking for the Apple ID password?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help; we guarantee our service. Thank you.

Hi Thanks for your assistance,please cancel the job as requested, charge me the five dollars and cancel all else,Many thanks,Andrew

OK. If you still need help with this issue and/or with anything else later on, please come back any time as you wish. We have an A+ service rating at the Better Business Bureau website below, and we guarantee our service:
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403/

Thank you.