Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mike. Or Pearl. I just received my iphone X in the mail and…

Customer Question
Or Pearl Technician's Assistant:...

Or Pearl

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just received my iphone X in the mail and I am trying to transfer my profile from my older iphone 6 plus to my new X. I am having trouble remembering my apple ID to input into my new X because I was using my thumb print as a password *****

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I just need to input my apple ID and cannot. Neither of my phones are working now till I put in my ID

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

Then once you have your password ***** you should be able to log into your devices.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.