Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need A password for my Apple IPAD I have receipt where I…

Customer Question
I need A password...

I need A password for my Apple IPAD I have receipt where I purchased it at Best Buy in Raleigh N C Internet has provided one But Apple Co thinks it

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Apple?

A1395

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Bin Raleigh N C August 11. 2)11

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I failed to use it for a length of time as my husband needed alot of medical care

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris