Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I accidentally deleted my uncle’s spyder game from iPad. He…

Customer Question
I accidentally deleted my...

I accidentally deleted my uncle’s spyder game from iPad. He no longer has credit cards. How do I restore the game?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Don,t know. I am a pc guy but learning fast

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I went into Apple store and tried to reinstall. It only allowed a purchase. So I used my paypal acct to buy it new.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It mayor may not have gone thru but we did get a spyder game but when we tried to access it it went to Game Center and asks fo logon but we don’t have an acct

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
is my email
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Thx

The first thing is that any ipad user has an apple id account. That means that at some point your uncle had to download it from the app store no matter if its free or a paid app. Which means if your still logged in as him on the ipad, meaning in settings/itunes and appstore you see his apple id is signed in then all you should have to do is open the app store, touch the circle with the persons head icon in the top right corner and choose "purchased". Then choose "My purchases". Every single app that has been downloaded remember free or paid will be in this list. You will see an "open" button for all that are still installed on the phone and a small little "cloud" icon to touch so you can re-download.

Let me know what happens or if you have any questions on this.

A few minutes ago I paid for remote access assistance. Can I get a refund

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.

You shouldn't be charged for remote assistance. Plus we can not remote into ipads. Were you able to find the app with the instructions I replied with? You don't need remote assist.

My ph is(###) ###-####mobie
Pls call

I am not able to make any phone calls but can go step by step with you again for the ipad if you would like. Literally step by step and go slow no problem. Would you like to do that?

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Jon, thx
I see the Purchased apps but regarding games reinstalled , when I try to access them I get prompted to enter password ***** access the Game Center. I believe this is for online playing which we don’t want and never did. Doesn’t Apple have non-online games anymore

Yes game center is not even a main app anymore, on the newer devices and new iOS as it just runs in the background. You should have an option to skip the game center completely.

I am not sure what version ios your running on the ipad but if you have ios 11 you can go to settings and then game center, and turn the game center off completely.

Most of the time when you install an app, it will give you a "choice" for game center but there should be a way to skip or continue on without it. Let me know what happens within the app trying to skip game center or let me know what happens while trying to disable game center in the settings.

Thx go it. What about this remote access charge? It never happened. I got charged. It says it is from***@******.*** . Is that you guys? It was imbedded within your text.

Your welcome. Don't forget to rate my services before you go as it helps me receive credit for this question but also I do not see the chargers as I am on the technical side of things only but our customer service can make sure there is no charge for remote service and can view this ticket to show that we did not pertake in any remote services. Here it is. Thanks for letting me help you today. Take care.

Customer service

Can chat or email @ http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.

Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast