Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an iPad mini and last night it would not take a

Customer Question
I have an iPad...

I have an iPad mini and last night it would not take a charge I made sure my cord was ok. IT charged my iPhone. Any suggestions?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

I don't know for sure but I have kept up with the updates. It was low on power and didn't realize it wasn't charging until it was too low to turn off and restart.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Last night was the first time

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so All was ok and working fine

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Just one quick follow-up question: is it possible that you may have been using your iPhone charger for the iPad? the reason that I ask is that they will offer different wattage, so the iPhone charger will barely charge your iPad at a trickle, even though the combo will work fine for your phone.