Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple ID password seems to be messed up. I can't iMessage…

Customer Question
My Apple ID password...

My Apple ID password ***** to be messed up. I can't iMessage of any ICloud functions.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

My IMAC27 is running High Sierra, my Phone 7 using the latest OS also

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

This morning. Just a few minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Ok so there's two things we need to sort out and then we can get you running. Do you have two-stage authentication set up on your apple ID account? And are you able to access the account using any other devices?