Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do i unlock my apple ID. I'm trying to change it now!!!

How do i unlock...

How do i unlock my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I'm trying to change it now!!!

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am also trying to get ICloud on my computer

11/22/2017
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast
a few days ago!!

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance before we proceed further may I know what is the operating system of your computer?

Verizon
what do you mean by operating system??

Are you using windows or mac computer?

i said Verizon,, is that right??

No it is not correct.

oh,, mac computer!!Mac computer!!!Mac computer!mac

Okay, so you have mac computer.

thank you

Are you able to connect to the remote please let me know?

ok

Is it connecting because I am not able to see your screen?

no

Okay, is that fine with you if i will send you the link to reset your Apple Id password?

how do i connect?

May be that link is not working so i will not be able to connect with you remotely.

ok,,, also i have a verizon tecnation come to check out my wiring in about 30 minutes!!!
ok this guy will be here soon ,, baby he can get me connected,, i think also it might be my modem!!!!

Okay, meanwhile you can try to reset your Apple ID password ***** click on this https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and follow the steps in order to reset your password ***** please let me know if this helps or if you face any issue let me know.