Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

How do i unlock my apple ID. I'm trying to change it now!!!

How do i unlock my...
How do i unlock my apple ID
JA: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?
Customer: I'm trying to change it now!!!
JA: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: i am also trying to get ICloud on my computer
11/22/2017
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
a few days ago!!

I could see that you have requested for secure remote assistance before we proceed further may I know what is the operating system of your computer?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
Verizon
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
what do you mean by operating system??

Are you using windows or mac computer?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
i said Verizon,, is that right??

No it is not correct.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
oh,, mac computer!!Mac computer!!!Mac computer!mac

Okay, so you have mac computer.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
thank you

Are you able to connect to the remote please let me know?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
ok

Is it connecting because I am not able to see your screen?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
no

Okay, is that fine with you if i will send you the link to reset your Apple Id password?

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
how do i connect?

May be that link is not working so i will not be able to connect with you remotely.

Customer reply replied 26 days ago
ok,,, also i have a verizon tecnation come to check out my wiring in about 30 minutes!!!
Customer reply replied 26 days ago
ok this guy will be here soon ,, baby he can get me connected,, i think also it might be my modem!!!!

Okay, meanwhile you can try to reset your Apple ID password ***** click on this https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and follow the steps in order to reset your password ***** please let me know if this helps or if you face any issue let me know.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast