Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

After pages was changed I lost all info trying to open one.

Customer Question
After pages was changed...

After pages was changed I lost all info trying to open one. Can I get them back?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

IPad air

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Today don’t think I did it before although noticed there were changes.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris