Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Outlook won't open. Today. I deleted a few accounts and then…

Customer Question
Outlook won't open Technician's...

Outlook won't open

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Outlook?

Today. I deleted a few accounts and then it would not open

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I see if there is an update?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today. Please provide the following details.

Is this Microsoft outlook email application or outlook.com the email service?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows Vista, Windows 7,windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.