Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have an I-pad air. I have text messages months old! How do…

Customer Question
I have an I-pad...

I have an I-pad air. I have text messages months old! How do I get rid of them?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure I'll check the settings

Technician's Assistant: Did the application come with an uninstaller, either on the installation disc or in the application's folder on your Mac?

Can you just call me?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Go into your text message

Make sure you are viewing all of the messages from different people

Swipe left on a conversation from the person you wish to delete and select DELETE

Please let me know if that works for you

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!