Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Did the 11.1 update...it froze my phone finally got it back…

Customer Question
Did the 11.1 update...it...

Did the 11.1 update...it froze my phone finally got it back up at the apple store after 1 1/2 hours working with tech. Trying ti recover my lost photos and contacts etc . NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I have and I 6s phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased phone over a year ago tried to hook up phone to I tunes but it wont let me sign in

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't guess just need help trying to recover my lost data n photos

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/23/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.