Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have noticed in the last few days the IPAD is getting Hot.

Customer Question
Good Morning! I...

Good Morning! I have noticed in the last few days the IPAD is getting Hot.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Apple is that what you mean?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2017 I think July 28 Only charging

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should I be talking with an Apple Pro rather than you?

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 6 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

The iPad will get "hot" on the bottom depending on how much it is used or if the back of the iPad is laying on certain surfaces.

The iPad has a built-in temperature shut off that will alert you when it is too hot and power it down so there is no need to worry because it will safely turn itself off if it was too hot.

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!