Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am on my Mac Book Pro -- I cannot get into my IPhone 6s…

Customer Question
I am on my...

I am on my Mac Book Pro -- I cannot get into my IPhone 6s Plus because I changed my password ***** morning and cannot remember PW

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Macbook?

Do not know

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am trying to get into my IPhone 6s Plus but cannot because I changed password ***** morning and what can I do to fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but hope we can fix

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 8 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What password ***** you referring to ? iCloud password ***** the 4/6 digit passcode ?