Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Can't restart my iPad will not except password.? ?? My

Customer Question
Can't restart my iPad...

Can't restart my iPad will not except password

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

??

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

My password ***** digit screen appears and when i try to enter # nothing happens

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2 years ago the screen comes up and seri says enter password ***** ID requires your password ***** iPad restarts but will not except #"s

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

When I last turned off iPad it was fine and now it will not except 6 digit password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What exactly happens when you touch the numbers ? Is it speaking anything ?