Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a skype account on my iMac that works find. I want to…

Customer Question
I have a skype...

I have a skype account on my iMac that works find. I want to use this same account on my MacBook. How do I do that please

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

High serra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Mac (21.5-inch, Late 2013)

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No real troubleshooting

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Please try the following steps:

STEP 1:

- On your iMac, open your Skype application, then in your Skype app, click on your name at the top right corner, and note the username next to the option Accounts there. That's your Skype account.
STEP 2:

- On your MacBook, please download / install the Skype application at the website below:

https://www.skype.com/en/download-skype/

STEP 3:

- Open the Skype app on your MacBook, then sign in with your same Skype account.

- Note 1: If you've forgotten your Skype account password, please use the Forgot password ***** in the Skype app in the MacBook.

- Note 2: If a different Skype account is already signed in the Skype app on the MacBook, then in the Skype app on the MacBook, click on the Skype menu at the top left, then click on the option Sign out (or could be the File menu), then sign in with your correct Skype account.
Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.

If needed, you can also access your skype account on the MacBook at the website below:

https://web.skype.com

How is it going?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help further. Thank you.