Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a Sony e reader which I have been using to download…

Customer Question
I have a Sony...

I have a Sony e reader which I have been using to download books from my local library. I recently upgraded to High Sierra on my MAC OS x and now that I have v. 10.13.1 I cannot get the books to download to my application E Reader. Is there a way to fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

IMAC late 2009 OS x High Sierra

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Purchased 2012. I don't know what to trouble shoot, hence my question.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Harry, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Since macOS High Sierra is a new operating system it is causing issues with a lot of programs. The bad news is that you have to wait until there is a fix for the issue since new operating system always cause issues.

What is the error that you see?

OK
I cannot get connected to my Sony e-reader Model PRS-T1

What is the error that you see?