Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I have been having trouble in getting ID Password. Way back

I have been having trouble...
I have been having trouble in getting ID Password. Way back in May you confirmed I had correct data, but of late I cannot get on to site. Could you help me please in setting my ID and my Password.
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: Bev Pratt
JA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?
Customer: An IPAD but can you tell me how I find this. I am very bad tech wise
JA: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The IPAd is about four years old I think - troubleshooting has been via the email
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it Apple ID account password?

Is there any issue with your iPad?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech
Customer reply replied 22 days ago
Please cancel everything for the moment then please. I presume my Visa info is cancelled?Bev Pratt

Don't worry; we guarantee our service. Do you have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

Please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 22 days ago
I have Windows 7.

Thank you. Is there any issue with your iPad?

- On your computer, please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely, then I can help you directly:

http://tinyurl.com/yahleqkr
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.

Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech