Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Words with friends opens and then crashes on iPad Pro and…

Customer Question
Words with friends opens...

Words with friends opens and then crashes on iPad Pro and iphone8

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPad, and what model are you using?

The iPad Pro largest screen about 3 years

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?

Apple iPad Pro iOS 11.1.2

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Around 3 years remove reinstall

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

First I love this game as well and I am sorry this is happening. However, is this words with friends or words with friends 2

Plus check and see if there are any updates available for this game by checking the app store and going into the "updates" section.

If there are no updates or you already tried that, try downloading the words with friends 2

If that does not work, I think you mentioned that you deleted the app and reinstalled from the app store. If you have not, you can hold your finger down on the app icon until you see the icons "shake" and then touch the "x" in the top roght corner of the app icon. Then once its gone, you can go back into the app store and search for words with friends 2 and install.

If you tried all that also, you can try and have restarted both devices the ipad and the iphone. Then I would assume that they have a bug in the most recent version on those devices. You can always try and restore the devices but since its happening to both devices and not just one, I wouldn't recommend it.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.