Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I got in touch yesterday pm., seeking help to get my ID

Customer Question
Hi, I got in...

Hi, I got in touch yesterday pm., seeking help to get my ID phone, as I am truly NOT a techy old lady...I do need this in order to purchase an app. Because I tried too often 'guessing', my phone has been barred!!!!!

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

Approximately 8 years old.(time flies)

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I only begun this yesterday afternoon.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really, just my ID password....which I have forgotten! Thanks

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris