Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just installed Apple High Sierra on my iMac yesterday.

Customer Question
I just installed Apple...

I just installed Apple High Sierra on my iMac yesterday. Renaming file folders appears unstable. I appear to have misplaced (they disappeared - hopefully not lost) six or so file folders under a main file folder. Can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Mac OS High Sierra 10.13.1

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?

IMac is about three years old. Main folder still there. Sub-folders disappeared. Nothing obvious in nearby folders. Other than that nothing.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No that's about it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

just today
I am not at all satisfied with this type of response. My answer to your question was in my initial premise. Installed new OS yesterday. Problems today. I will handle otherwise. A refund would be appreciated. This has not been any help.

Do you need help or do you want me to cancel?

Cancel
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago

Flagging for refund

Thanks

Kris