Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Phone up dated and now wants a password when there wasn't…

Customer Question
Phone up dated and...

Phone up dated and now wants a password ***** there wasn't one before. now phone says it is disabled

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your username and password?

6 months ago

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Where would I find this info

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

May 2015

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm good

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 7 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

iPhone will enter into self disabled state when you try to open it with incorrect passcode. Do you have access to a computer there ?