Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I am in Australia and my question relates to our Toshiba TV.

Customer Question
We want to find out...
I am in Australia and my question relates to our Toshiba TV. We want to find out if/how to access ABC iview
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: 32EL900A. I don't know about an operating system
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: MacBook Air, about 2 years old
JA: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: OS X El Capitan
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cant find the app for ABC iview in the Apple app store but it's supposed to be there
Submitted: 26 days ago.Category: Mac
11/22/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 26 days ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

I was able to find the app ABC iView that you were requesting. Please see the following link:

https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/abc-iview/id401778175?mt=8

This app is for ipad and iphone. If you want to use on your mac, you can go to iview.abc.net.au/

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 25 days ago

Did you still need help? Were you able to try the instructions I previously posted for you? If all is good, please still consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast