Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Do not remember password new computer. HPchromebook total…

Customer Question
Do not remember password...

Do not remember password new computer

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

HPchromebook total moron when it comes to anything computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I dont know

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

New computer purchased in sept.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I dont think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris