Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Re: case # 100351686784. Still cant change from default ring…

Customer Question
Re: case # ***** ...

Re: case # *****

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Still cant change from default ring or access my voice messages since update

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I talked to ann agent a few days ago and I reset my setting as he asked, but there is no change

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

It started on the update prior to the last one, but the latest update did not help

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Are you aware you on Justanswer.com?