Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

According to HP my I Mac has an infection that has stop me…

Customer Question
According to HP my...

According to HP my I Mac has an infection that has stop me from wirelessly printing. What can you suggest?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?

Just updated to the latest.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iMac? What troubleshooting have you tried?

10)/2015

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess not.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Please cancel my $5.00 charge this is taking to long.
Is anyone there?
Why can't you answer my comments?
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

The service is not $5.00 and you have been charged more than that as you fully agreed to the other costs.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris