Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I downloaded ITunes but it won't open. I'm trying to restart…

Customer Question
I downloaded ITunes but...

I downloaded ITunes but it won't open. I'm trying to restart my IPad and can't do it without ITunes

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Unknown and I can't open the Ipad to find out as it states "IPad is disabled. connect to ITunes

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

2014 but didn't use it for 2 years. Loaded everything up and it was running fine when suddenly it came up with that message

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've tried downloading ITunes and doing a "Restore" but it won't work due to the message IPad disabled...connect to ITunes

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello. Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Just to clarify, are you trying to install iTunes on a Windows or a Mac computer now?

Windows
Decided not to continue
Don't bother I'll go to a store