Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

All of my apps are frozen because I do not know my password.

All of my...

All of my apps are frozen because I do not know my password. I have tried every one I've ever used and none work . I got an IPhone 8+ and can only text and look at the weather. can you reset my password? if so I don't use that gmail account anymore but common sense says I have to get of the locked out one first.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I don't know what that is

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

11/6/2017 I've tried in putting all the passwords I have written down

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think I've created a monster

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
11/21/2017
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you forgot password ***** your gmail account is it correct?

Have you tried resetting your password?

this is the same old credit card # just a new security code because they made my card a chip card

I could see that you have requested for remote assistance but i will not be able to take remote on your phone.

i cannot open any responses because the app are frozen

If you have a computer i can take the remote access on it and I will try to reset your gmail password ***** else i will send you the instructions to reset the password ***** that you can follow those instruction and try to reset it.

when i click on the message it does not load
I am using my computer now but I'm not very good at switching to gamil or anything
but I don't use that gmail anymore I created a new one

Okay, just try to restart your phone once.

Is it asking for your old gmail password?

i restarted phone and yes it's asking for old password

Okay, now i will take the remote access of your computer in order to reset the old gmail password.

Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Before we proceed further may i know the operating system of your computer is it windows or mac?

windows but the email password ***** ***** longer in use

Do you remember the email address?

XXXXXXXXXX

Okay, May I know since how long you haven't accessed this gmail account?

about 3 months

Okay, Then we can try to reset the password ***** click on this link http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=6d28ce21-5c1e-4ce9-b925-0ca6c590ec8b to start the remote session.

I am able to connect to your computer now.

We have tried to reset your Apple ID Password ***** still it didn't work.

I am sorry. Unfortunately I am out of ideas. I may have to open this question to other experts by opting out from this issue, so that any other expert would give you a quick solution for this problem with no extra charge. Thank you.

just tell me I can have my money refunded. this is hopeless