Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My Apple Ipad screen has a constant colored swirl screen and

it flashes. JA: What Operating System...
My Apple Ipad screen has a constant colored swirl screen and it flashes.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?
Customer: I don't know!
JA: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: several years ago. I tried draining the battery, and shutting it down.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
11/21/2017
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Mike, Mac Medic

Hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons together until you see the Apple Logo. Let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Could not get the Apple ID to show

Do you mean the Apple Logo?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not interested

I don't know what you are referring to can you clarify?

Mike, Mac Medic

I can't remote connect to your iPad. Please try this:

1. Hold down the home and on/off buttons at the same time
  2. Continue holding the buttons even after the slider appears on the screen. The screen will eventually go black
  3. When the Apple logo appears, let go of the buttons and let the iPad start up like normal.

If that doesn't work I can remote connect to your computer and we can restore the iPad that way. Let me know

Mike, Mac Medic