Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

This is my husband i phone 6S and it takes a ;6 number

Customer Question
This is my husband...

This is my husband i phone 6S and it takes a ;6 number passcode. It says that the phone is locked. His number is(###) ###-####He is 88 and I need to leave him in Florida with a phone as he is disabled and I have to fly to NY as my son is having surgery and has just been diagnosed with cancer. I am not that computer literate and I cannot come to the apple store at this time. I need to get on an airplane. My cell is 72-299-6422

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone 6s?

Can you please help me out as this is an emergency.

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 6s? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I havent tried anything except to try and enter the six numbers that I have. And the phone was purchased recently as I am still paying it off.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Is there any other information that you need

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jeremy K
Jeremy K, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

This sounds frustrating - let's see what I can do to get you back on your phone. Apple is very careful about their security, so there isn't any way around the six digit passcode (as you wouldn't want any random person to be able to access it if you accidentally left it in a shop etc.). If you've already tried it several ways wrongly it will disable the phone temporarily. Is it possible that he's changed the code? It's worth trying anything you can think of once it comes back online.

Was there something particular that you needed to get off the phone? There may be alternative ways to access information if you can give me a more specific sense of what you want to do with it.