Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I pushed install to an update & the phone has locked me out…

Customer Question
I pushed install to...

I pushed install to an update & the phone has locked me out because of a # passcode & I have never had a passcode

Technician's Assistant: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?

I’ve had it a couple years but used it for calls, messages & the camera, I am not terribly experienced in the whole thing.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Iphone 5

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iphone 5? What troubleshooting have you tried?

About 2 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris