Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've lost the voice on the GPS. on my iPhone 6s..(Maps), so…

Customer Question
I've lost the voice...

I've lost the voice on the GPS. on my iPhone 6s..(Maps), so I have to keep looking at it while driving, and that doesn't work for me.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone 6s?

How would I find out?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone 6s? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I purchased it about a year and a half ago.....This is the first troubleshooting I've tried.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I've looked everywhere on the phone I could think to look, hoping to find a mute/unmute thing to click on, but no dice.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris