Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just looked into my "Notes" and one of my folders is

Customer Question
I just looked into...

I just looked into my "Notes" and one of my folders is missing. I saw a message flash before me that said folder deleted. I did not delete this folder. Help!

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact make and model of your machine?

iphone 8plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Just happened I tried rebooting the phone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Hello Im Waiting
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 7 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button

Is your notes connected to iCloud?

I don’t know

Do you have another computer you can log in to iCloud with?

I no longer want your services