Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need help on my iPad my grandson had his email and

Customer Question
I need help on...

I need help on my iPad my grandson had his email and password ***** the Apple ID account I was able to change it to my email and password ***** the App Store to down

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Load games but when I go to the apps and pests update his name pops up with his email account and says iTunes Store and he forgot his papa word I there a phone number where I can just have someone take me through the steps over the phone

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I need to talk to someone is there a phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I think I can explain better if I talk to someone

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

Can u not just call me and walk me through it
I don't want to pay anymore fees

OK so you're just looking to remove all his references. Correct?