Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

My IPhone6 is locked in SIRI. This has happened 3 times now

Customer Question
My IPhone6 is locked in...
My IPhone6 is locked in SIRI. This has happened 3 times now and I have no idea why it happens. SIRI is off on the phone;. I need this phone to work asap. please help/
JA: How old is the phone?
Customer: 2 years
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: over the last 3 months . It has happended 3 times and it seems to fix itself just like it happens.... for no reason.
JA: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no except how to do this by phone if possible
Submitted: 27 days ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel Kresslein,
 replied 27 days ago
Samuel Kresslein

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

replied 27 days ago

When did this issue start?

Mike, Mac Medic