Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My IPhone6 is locked in SIRI. This has happened 3 times now…

Customer Question
My IPhone6 is locked...

My IPhone6 is locked in SIRI. This has happened 3 times now and I have no idea why it happens. SIRI is off on the phone;. I need this phone to work asap. please help/

Technician's Assistant: How old is the phone?

2 years

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Over the last 3 months . It has happended 3 times and it seems to fix itself just like it happens.... for no reason.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No except how to do this by phone if possible

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 7 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

When did this issue start?