Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I would like to remove lock from my iphone 6plus. I'm not…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to remove lock from my iphone 6plus

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

I'm not sure

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Oct 2016

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to reset my apple id password

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the exact message you now see on the screen of the iPhone?

Thank you