Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to finish my IOS 11.2.1 update. As my phone currently…

Customer Question
I need to finish...

I need to finish my IOS 11.2.1 update. As my phone currently stands I cannot access any function on it. I have been fighting this pr which was caused by a massive IOS update three weeks AGO

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I CAN'T TELL UOU i CANNOT ccess the Iphone

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

It is N iPHONE 5S PURCHASED ONE YEAR AGO

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

AT THE CINGULAR OFFICE I kENI aLASKA. i AM NEARLY DONE JUST HUNG UP ON AN aPPLE id WHICH NIT WILL NOT ACCEPT. i HAVE BEEN USING 627384 WHICH UNLOCKS MY IPHONE. bUT IT WILL NOT CCEPT THat. I don't know what the H***it wants?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Viet - Mac Tech
Viet - Mac Tech, Mac Support Tech

I'm sorry about the issue. Is your iPhone currently showing a part of an email address? If yes, do you recognize that email address?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Please stay with me on this page. Do you also have Windows xp, vista, or 7, 8, 10, or Mac computer?

It looks like you are not there. We can schedule another time.

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Send button below to communicate with me, so I can help. Thank you,