Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My Apple MacBook Pro triples names in my contact list when I…

Customer Question
My Apple MacBook Pro...

My Apple MacBook Pro triples names in my contact list when I do emails. How do I change it back to one entry per person?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Macbook?

What is Operating System - please give me an example

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Macbook? What troubleshooting have you tried?

March 2014. I tried going to google and looking at my contact list there and there is only single contacts

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I think thats all

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Hi JonI am sorry but I cancelled my request as I didn't know how much this would cost. I am a pensioner and cannot afford to pay for this. How can I cancel my order as I have not read the response
It’s no problem I will go ahead and flag this ticket for our customer service to apply a refund. Thanks for your time
Thank you Jon