Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

IPhoto does not show up in my applications, nor does it show…

Customer Question
iPhoto does not show...

iPhoto does not show up in my applications, nor does it show up as a purchased app.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

El Capitan

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have an iPhone 6s+ that I purchased about 1.5 years ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Should iPhoto show up on my phone? It doesn't

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 3 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

The reason why you may not see iphoto is because Apple discontinued that app since MacOS version 10.10.3 Yosemite. Therfore they replaced this iphoto app with what is now being called "photos". The same goes for your phone or any apple devices. You can also reference this site for more info or just let me know if you need any help with photos.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.

This answer did not help at all. I was aware iPhoto was not on iOS updates, but had read there were was to reinstall it. So please provide me a refund.

The answer was based on the only information you provided which was

"iPhoto does not show up in my applications, nor does it show up as a purchased app"

This does not specify you are trying to reinstall the iphoto app.

Customer service

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.

Jon
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast