Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Forgot password apple id. I have tried to reset, guess i…

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** id ...

Forgot password ***** id

Technician's Assistant: When did you last reset your Apple ID or password?

I have tried to reset, guess i don't know how

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

Apple 6s plus

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am not good at the phone.recirved it 1 week ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

?

Technician's Assistant: What confuses you?

I really don't know how to use the phone. didn't come with instruction book

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Don't worry :)

If you feel that you have forgotten your Apple ID password, please go to https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid and type in your Apple ID and continue. Apple will then provide you with an option to reset your password ***** by email, security questions, text message, etc.

If I have helped in any way, please consider to rate my services with the stars next to my name as it helps others know I am here to help.

If for some reason you still need help, please do not rate my services in a negative way but instead just let me know what happened or what did not work and I will continue to help you troubleshoot the issue.