Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

7+ iPhone suddenly does not display email.messages. Is there…

Customer Question
7+ iPhone suddenly does...

7+ iPhone suddenly does not display email.messages. Is there a setting to correct this?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Not sure. How do I ind that info?

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

1 1/2 yrs ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Tried rebooting.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side

While continuing to hold the On/Off button, press and hold the volume down button on the left side of your iPhone.

Hold both buttons as the screen turns off, and keep holding them until the screen turns back on and displays the Apple logo.

Do you have the issue after the forced restart?

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to check back with you to see if you need more assistance. If you are all set, I would appreciate it if you could take a moment to rate my service with 5 stars, at the top of the page. If you need further assistance, just let me know using the reply box provided so we can work together to solve the issue.

Thank you!