Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Child accidentally got games on my ipad. Could you explain…

Customer Question
Child accidentally got games...

Child accidentally got games on my ipad

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Could you explain that

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPad? What troubleshooting have you tried?

4 years ago. Just saw the games put on my iPad this evening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Want them removed off

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Thanks
They were purchased today

I understand your concern you want to delete the game from your iPad please long press the game icon and you will get small x mark just click on that and delete it. let me know if this helps.

thank are they the new ones. now what about those charges on bank account

In order to get the refund for your purchased games you can check with Apple support or you can contact them by dialing these number 1-***-***-**** or (1-***-***-****).

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to give me a 5-star rating. See you again soon!