Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I plugged my iPhone into my computer and it seems to have…

Customer Question
Hi! I plugged my...

Hi! I plugged my iPhone into my computer and it seems to have erased some things (notes, pictures) and switched me to my husband's phone and my phone from 2015... it is so weird and very upsetting.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 10 I can upgrade to 11, so I assume 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

My phone is about 15 months old. I googled some things and don't know what to try

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Hello?
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Kris R
Kris R, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

It happened about 90 min ago.
My photos are not showing up, calendar and notes are gone. All my texts are from the year 2015.

Would it be OK to connect in and have a look?

Ok

OK - let me know once accepted.

How will I know?

You need to accept the remote assistance button with the $39.00 price on it.

No thank you but thank you

Do you wish to continue without the remote assistance?

I guess

OK - If you go to iCloud.com and sign in, do you see all your data on there?

Not my notes but my photos are there

Okay - your photos are not on your phone?