Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've lost my Iphone plus - what do you suggest I do? Oh boy,

Customer Question
I've lost my Iphone...

I've lost my Iphone plus - what do you suggest I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Oh boy, sorry, I don't know. Not very tech savy

Technician's Assistant: When did you purchase your iPhone? What troubleshooting have you tried?

Husband always buys my phone; gave it to me for Christmas present 2014 or 2015. I called the restaurant to see if they found it - answer was no. Therefore, it probably has been stolen. It was 4:30 PM or so at the restaurant.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 7 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Have you tried using the iCloud find my iPhone feature?