Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

Two days ago microsoft updated my computer since then I

Customer Question
Hi Andy, two days ago...
Hi Andy, two days ago microsoft updated my computer since then I can't use skype, it just keeps sending me around in circles. I have had no inbox today which is unusual so I think that is effected also.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Hang on a minute and I will go and get the details for you.
JA: What's the brand/model/Operating System (OS) of your computer?
Customer: Imac 27 inch Model no A1419, I think the operating system is Sirea mountain?
JA: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: The computer was bought in April 2017. Joined Skype then they asked me for my password, which didn't work, so yesterday changed it, try to reconnect with Skype, wouldn't let me. Today I tried again skype wouldn't accept the new password ***** to change it, it says to put in the code, the code doesn't work. I have no new mail notifications since yesterday.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 23 days ago.Category: Mac
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 23 days ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

What is your operating system?

Mike, Mac Medic