Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Mac

I had to replace my iMac with a new(er} one and have had

trouble activating it through the...
I had to replace my iMac with a new(er} one and have had trouble activating it through the setup assistant. I wouldn't recognize a password *****'ve used and I've tried multiple ones since, I don't seem able to contact Quark to find out what I'm doing wrong.
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iMac?
Customer: 10.11
JA: When did you purchase your Apple? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: last week. I don't know what to troubleshoot for.
JA: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No.
11/20/2017
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

Is this with your password ***** get into the computer or while using the computer?

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I am not sure which password ***** want. I've used the new Apple ID password ***** reset a password ***** the quark site and now am do confused, I don't know what to use. The replacement computer is a used 2011 which runs 10.11 which is the highest OS that quark 10 will run on.

"Customer has requested a Secure Remote Assistance, but payment failed" Did you request this service?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Click this link to connect.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
What now?

Click this link to connect.

Customer reply replied 20 days ago
I have also tried to activate quark 9, but i've concentrating on 10.

Click this link to connect.

Customer reply replied 13 days ago
Despite Justin efforts, my problem was not resolved and I was advised to contact Quark customer support where I ultimately got Quark 10 activated after I paid them $29.99. I question whether the $39.99, plus $36.00 are valid charges.
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius