Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Its showing I need to plug in to iTunes but when I connect…

Customer Question
Second opinion] its showing I...
Second opinion] its showing I need to plug in to iTunes but when I connect it and try to reset it it says a error went wrongJA: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?Customer: iPhone 7JA: When did you purchase your iPhone 7? What troubleshooting have you tried?Customer: last yearJA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?Customer: no I just need help connecting it and reseting it
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/21/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 8 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! I am Justin. Let me take a chance to look over your question. If you have any additional details please type it in and hit the reply to expert button.

You may need to restore your iPhone. Have you done that yet?