Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have some charges on my credit card from apple i tune

Customer Question
I have some charges...

I have some charges on my credit card from apple i tune $9.99 what are these charges?

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your device?

I do not know i have apple 7 and old apple i paid.

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technicians require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

How do I talk face to face with paying any thing ? . Why I have to pay to know why are they charges on credit card?

Technician's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page. When did you purchase your Apple device? What troubleshooting have you tried?

There is no problem with my i phone. Please read my previous statement.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me ? should I give my telephone # ? how do you connect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Mac
11/20/2017
Mac Support Specialist: Josh, Mac Support replied 8 months ago
Josh, Mac Support

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.